To keep everything running smoothly and to provide the best experience for all students, please observe the following dance class rules
- Arrive at least 5 minutes early.
- If class is in progress when you arrive, please do not disrupt class by entering the studio. Either wait in the lobby or the dressing room.
- Wear the correct uniform to each class.
- Hair must be tied up off face. Classical ballet students must wear their hair in a tidy bun.
- No talking in class.
- No chewing gum and no food to be eaten in class. Drink bottles allowed as long as they only contain water.
- No jewellery or watches to be worn in class. Small stud earrings are the only exception.
- No street shoes to be worn in the studio. No dance shoes to be worn outside.
- Photographs/videos may only be taken with the teacher's permission, and parents may only photograph their own child.
- Exam marks, report cards, and choreography are not to be posted to social media.
- If you wish to view a class please contact us in advance to arrange this.