Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
To keep everything running smoothly and to provide the best experience for all students, please observe the following dance class rules
- Arrive at least 5 minutes early.
- If class is in progress when you arrive, please do not disrupt class by entering the studio. Either wait in the lobby or the dressing room.
- Wear the correct uniform to each class.
- Hair must be tied up off face. Classical ballet students in levels Grade 3 & above must wear their hair in a tidy bun.
- No talking in class.
- No chewing gum and no food to be eaten in class. Drink bottles allowed as long as they only contain water.
- No jewellery or watches to be worn in class. Small stud earrings are the only exception.
- No street shoes to be worn in the studio. No dance shoes to be worn outside.
- Photographs/videos may only be taken with the teacher's permission, and parents may only photograph their own child.
- Exam marks, report cards, and choreography are not to be posted to social media.
- If you wish to view a class please contact us in advance to arrange this.